|GSCS Meetings CALENDAR 2018--2019|
GSCS Meeting Calendar 2018-2019
- Board Meeting: Wednesday, September 26, 2018*: Guest Speaker--New Jersey Senate Minority Leader Tom Kean
- Board Meeting: No October Board Meeting.
GSCS at NJSBA Fall Conference (October): GSCS Members and friends will have two chances to join us at the NJSBA Fall Conference later this month. On Tuesday, October 23, at 1 pm in Room 411 of the Convention Center, GSCS will partner with the NJASA Legislative Committee and Department of Education personnel for a feedback session on NJ's charter school situation. On Wednesday, October 24, at 1 pm in Room 304 of the Convention Center, GSCS will continue its tradition of co-hosting the NJSBA's Legislative Update, featuring prominent NJ legislators, with time for audience Q&A. Make time for both sessions!
(The GSCS Action Lab, originally scheduled for 10 am on Thursday, October 25, has been cancelled.)
- Board Meeting: Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 7pm. (Evening meeting, Ridgewood Board of Education Office, 49 Cottage Place, Ridgewood, NJ) Guest Speaker--Senator Kristin M. Corrado (R-40)
- Board Meeting: Wednesday, December 19, 2018. Guest Speaker--Senate President Steve Sweeney, discussion the recommendations in the "Path to Progress" report.
- Board Meeting: Wednesday, January 30, 2019: Guest Speaker--John Mooney, Journalist and Founding Editor, New Jersey Spotlight
- Board Meeting: Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 7 pm. (Evening meeting, William Allen Middle School (WAMS) Media Center, 801 North Stanwick Road, Moorestown, NJ 08057): Guest speakers: Senator Troy Singleton and Assemblywoman Carol Murphy.
- Board Meeting: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 Guest Speakers--George Scott (Statewide Resource Coordinator, Traumatic Loss Coalition) and Maureen Brogan (Statewide Traumatic Loss Coordinator, Traumatic Loss Coalition)
- Board Meeting: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 Guest Speaker (tentative)--Senator Linda Greenstein, LD-14, Member of the Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee [N.B.: 3:30 pm at West Windsor-Plainsboro BOE Multipurpose Room, Central Office, 321 Village Road East, West Windor].
- Annual Meeting (tentative): Wednesday, May 29, 8:30-12 pm at the Forsgate, Monroe Township
*All Board meetings are at 3:30 PM at the East Brunswick Board of Education Office, unless otherwise noted.